We suggest you keep emergency backpacks that are handy, portable, and trouble-free to grab the supplies and tools you need during a disaster within a limited amount of time. These supplies can help you keep an injured person stable while you provide them medical attention. Our collections include all the necessary items like water, food, batteries, and more one may need during the catastrophe.
Below are a few handy tips to keep in mind while maintaining disaster supplies.
• Keep emergency canned food in a cool and dry place to make sure it lasts longer.
• Boxed food to be stored in a metal strongbox or airtight plastic bags.
• If consumables are expired, replace them as needed.
• Your needs might change as per your family members. So keep updating your stock as per requirements.
Location to Store Emergency Supplies
A crisis can occur at any point in time, and you might not be sure where you will be placed during such times. We strongly suggest preparing supplies for home, workplace, and cars.
• Home – Ensure all the family members are aware of where this supply is stored and within reach of family members. It should be ready to pick if one has to leave home in urgency.
• Work – You might be stuck at work, so make sure your kit is readily available and has sufficient stock of supplies like water, food, medicines, and other necessities available in grab and leave the case.
• Car – If you are isolated, we suggest keeping the supplies bag ready in your car too.
Long term food storage supplies are something you would need at priority in an emergency. Our food supplies are 100% GMO Free certified. Food components are packed in water proof and tamer proof XMRE Blue Line outer bag. These are healthy food options and have years of shelf life.
Don't wait for the last moment to stock your supplies and risk yourself and your family members during a crisis. Your safety should be your priority, and we help you maintain the same with best in class products are affordable prices.