Lion Cub GO Kit
Lion Cub GO
Lightweight | Less than 3 pounds
Output Options | USB, 12 Volt and AC
High Power | Strongest battery allowed on airplanes
Fastest charge time. Quietest power generator.
Come rain, snow, wind or earthquake.
Never be caught off guard with Cub GO.
Cub GO can be killed and recharged over and over. It has a 150 watt inverter, meaning it ouputs 150 watts of power at a time. This will run almost all types of chargers, including ham radios, flashlights, drones, walkie talkies, cameras, laptops, etc. You can run new T.V’s for long enough to watch an entire movie.
‣ Charge Retention - 1 Year
‣ Weight - 3 Pounds
‣ Dimentions - 10.3 x 4.5 x 1.8 Inches
‣ Warranty - 1 Year
‣ Wall Outlet - 6 Hours
‣ USB Output - 2X
‣ 12 Volt Outlet - 1X
‣ Battery Output - 150W
‣ Battery Type - Lithium ion
GO 20 - Solar Panel
This small, portable solar panel can charge the Lion Cub GO power unit and smaller USB devices directly. It comes with a built-in 11.8" dual USB cord and two USB outputs. At only 4.5 pounds, it's easy to grab-and-go and use it outside almost anywhere the sun is shining directly.
Specs and Outputs
- 20Watt Solar Panel with Monocrystalline cells
- Dual USB 11.8" connector wire from panel to Lion Cub GO with max current output of 8A
- 2 USB 5.34V, 4A outputs
- Dimensions: 18.4" x 14.3" x 1" (L x W x H in Inches)
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Anti-corrosive structural aluminum housing
- Photovaltaic cells cased in air-tight tempered glass
- 20-year life expectancy before an electrolytic breakdown
- Rust proof aluminum.
- Weather sealed glass.
- 8 Amp output.
- Fast USB charging.
Cell Type - Monocrystalline
Max Volt Output - 8 Amps
USB's - 2X at 5V and 4 Amps
Dimensions - 18.7 x 14.4 x 1 Inches
Weight - 4.5 Pounds